Arcam have drawn on their wealth of experience and engineering capabilities and delivered an amplifier that raises the bar, producing a sound quality second to none.
The A49 is Arcam’s highest performing amplifier, capable of reproducing music just as the artist intended. It boasts a fully flexible stereo amplifier range and the power amp can be configured for multiple modes.
- Class G amplification with 50W of class A operation
- 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 400 into 4 ohms.
- On board PSU for rSeries products
- CR902 system remote control
- Phono input configurable for line /MM
- Large ergonomically designed aluminium knob
- Low power 0.5W standby
- Toroidal based power supply
- Acoustically damped chassis
- Paralleled transistor output stages
- Exceptionally low levels of distortion
- Dual mono volume controls
- Balanced signal path
- Distortion nulling input multiplexers
Retail price £4000, Sale price £3300 (Offers considered)