Full Specification and Description
The Athena support system is a culmination of Entreq’s knowledge and combined technologies brought together in a support system primarily focused on the control of unwanted physical parasitic energy, high frequency noise & electronic/electrical based field effects. Therefore, by default, it bares little resemblance to almost any other support system currently available.
The following is a basic outline of the main areas that the Entreq Athena rack is looking to address:
- Minimal metal construction to reduce the interaction of different metals and their subsequent uncontrolled field effects on the signals themselves.
- Naturally damped, multiple constrained layered construction – not random bits of wood machined into the shape of shelves – also a completely non-magnetic material!
- Anti-resonance porting within each shelf.
- Active Silvernet system (entire shelf) to reduce and remove RF/RFI and other noise inducing field effects, lowering the noise floor dramatically.
- Finally a Solid Silver Grounding point, found on Level 2 – 3-shelf construction, allowing the option to efficiently remove all high frequency induced field effects, leading them away to an Entreq grounding Box.