Auralic Aries G1.1 Digital Audio Transport
The Art of High-End Streaming
- Lightning OS is full of cutting-edge innovations that bring your music to life like never before. An extensive memory cache, bit-perfect multi-room functionality and on-device playlists help you seamlessly experience and explore all your high-resolution sources. Take control with user apps like Lightning DS or Roon, and meet true audiophile streaming.
- A 4.0-inch true color in-plane switching display with a resolution of over 300ppi provides complete operational feedback: playback status, configuration settings, and a full library view for browsing your collection.
Tesla G2: Platform Made for Sound
- In 2014 we developed the original Tesla hardware platform with the goal of creating a high-performance, upgradable platform optimized for audio sound quality. Working hand-in-hand with our control interface and innovative software features, it was the most powerful processing platform available for digital music playback and streaming. Now there’s Tesla G2. 50% faster, with twice the processing resources, Tesla G2 is the hardware powerhouse behind the sonic excellence of the G2 line.
Flexibility to Explore
- The ARIES G1 offers nearly universal connectivity for access to all your digital sources. Tri-band WiFi and Ethernet open your system to UPnP/DLNA media servers, shared network folders, high-resolution Internet Services, and Internet Radio, as well as RoonReady, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and SongCast control.
CD Playback and Ripping
- Still have some love for your old CDs? Not to worry; you can plug a generic USB CD drive into your ARIES G1 then choose to play a CD, rip a CD while playing, or just rip. As with AURALiC’s Lightning file streaming, our unique CD playback feature uses the same advanced, jitter-reducing Memory Playback technology. CD data is first read, and compared several times for accuracy into the system cache before playing. The result is elimination of potentially induced jitter from the transport, canceling any negative effects from the quality of your chosen CD drive, potentially improving performance beyond what’s offered from competitors’ CD players.
Dual Purer-Power Linear Power Supplies
- We’ve given the ARIES G1 two of our ultra-quiet Purer-Power linear power supplies, galvanically isolating them from each other in the obsessive quest to reduce noise for better sonic performance. Processing and display power is completely separated from sensitive audio components that operate on their own dedicated supply. Interference between the separate areas is reduced to zero, so all you’ll hear from the ARIES G1 is the music.
Streaming File Formats
- Lossless: AIFF, ALAC, APE, DIFF, DSF, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WV
- Lossy: AAC, MP3, MQA* and WMA
- PCM: 44.1KHz to 384KHz in 32Bit**
- DSD: DSD64(2.8224MHz), DSD128(5.6448MHz), DSD256(11.2896MHz), DSD512(22.57892MHz)
- AURALiC Lightning DS for iOS
- AURALiC Lightning DS for web browser (device settings only)
- OpenHome compatible control software (BubbleUPnP, Kazoo)
- Roon (Roon Core required separately)
- Network shared folder, USB Storage, USB CD Drive, UPnP/DLNA Media Server, native TIDAL, HighResAudio and Qobuz Sublime+, Internet Radio, AirPlay, Bluetooth, Songcast, RoonReady
- Digital Outputs: AES/EBU, Coaxial, Toslink
- USB Output: USB Host to compatible DAC
- Wired: Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n/ac Tri-Band WiFi
- Sleep: <10W
- Playback: 50W at max
Dimensions – W x D x H
- 13.4 x 12.6 x 3.2 in. (34cm x 32cm x 8cm)
- 15.9 lbs (7.2kg)
- Anodized aluminum case in matte black
- AURALiC ARIES G1 Wireless Streaming Transporter
- 2*External WiFi antenna (2pcs)
- Power cord
- User’s guide