Avalon Transcendent Speakers
- Purely pistonic wavefront generation with smooth open lobing characteristics
- Stored energy elimination (SEE) technology produces clear stable imaging and black backgrounds even under heavy SPL demands
- Entirely resistive and finite loading from 15Hz to 150KHz minimizing amplifier reactivity effects.
- Advanced light weight driver diaphragm materials minimize energy storage and time-domain distortion.
- Each driver individually tested and matched for optimum performance.
- Smooth, wide polar response for superlative imaging capabilities.
- Moderate impedance characteristic allows for ideal interface with any amplifier.
- Crossover circuitry is hard-wired with surface-only conductors, eliminating deleterious sonic effects of printed-circuit boards.
- Rear mounted binding post Careful crossover control of all magnetic field interaction.
- Proprietary magnetics technology increases energy transfer and reduces noise floor.
- Constrained-mode damping system absorbs cabinet vibrations.
- Three and one-quarter inch thick front panel supplies acoustically inert wave-launch platform.
- Acoustically-engineered grille assembly decreases edge diffraction effects.
- Distinctive faceted cabinet design provides optimal polar characteristics.
- Driver Complement:
(1) Concave Ceramic Neodymium Tweeter
(2) 7 inch Nomex-Kevlar Composite Cone Woofers
- Sensitivity: 88 dB @ rated impedance
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Nominal Frequency Response: 26Hz to 25kHz Recommended
- Amplifier Power: 50 to 500 Watts
- Wiring Methods: Two Position Binding Post
41.5″ (105 cm) High
10″ (25 cm) Wide
14.5″ (37 cm) Deep
- Weight: 97 pounds (44 kg) each
- Colour: Walnut