Network Acoustics Muon Pro Ethernet Filter
Originally developed by Network Acoustics as a special-order product for mastering engineer customers the all-new muon pro Ethernet Filter is now availble for Home Music listeners looking to improve their Networked music sources.
Debuting their latest innovations in noise rejecting design and construction techniques, muon pro delivers music and voices with a new sense of realism that makes the hairs on your neck stand up. The dimensions of the stage are increased on all axis, while detail retrieval, layer separation and tonal texturing are all improved too. The smoothness and overall sense of ease with which the music is delivered will have you questioning the digital origins of the music.
- 8-core architecture designed to work at speeds up to 1 GB/s
- Reference standard RFI/EMI Filter: Proprietary filter system.
- Hand-wired entirely using 99.99% high purity UP-OCC conductors.
- Input: Neutrik PCB-mounted RJ45 connector.
- Output Connector: Telegaertner RJ45 CAT8.1 connector with gold plated contacts.
- Cable Length: 50 cm
- Construction: Hand-assembled & individually tested in the UK.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 190 x 78 x 50 mm
- Weight: 300 g
Download the Muon Pro user guide Here